The Media Network offers support through consultations, training and other resources related to media advocacy, media relations and social marketing. Our services are available to public health units and community and health organizations in Ontario that are actively working in the area of tobacco control.
- Consultation and strategic communications support on campaigns related to tobacco control.
- Support in developing media related resources (press releases, key messages, backgrounders, letters to the editor, opinion editorials, etc.).
- Training and consultation in media advocacy and media relations through workshops and webinars.
- Daily media monitoring reports called Media Network News (MNN) that summarize news coverage on tobacco.
- Updates on current events, policies and legislative developments.
- Media analysis on leading issues in tobacco control.
Learn more about the importance of media engagement for advancing issues in tobacco control.
- Visit our resources and tools page for practical media advocacy, media relations and social marketing tools.
- Visit our Resource Library for tobacco control reports and presentations.
- Visit our Media Training page for information about our media advocacy and media relations workshops and webinars.
Media Network News
- We monitor news coverage in Ontario, as well as some national outlets to create daily media monitoring reports on leading issues in tobacco control.
- Media Network News is a daily email to public health units and community and health organizations in Ontario actively working on tobacco control.
- Register for the Media Network News.