<< Back to Training Calendar
Social Media best practices for increasing quit attempts through the use of testimonials from former smokers
DATE & TIME
Thursday May 18, 2017 | 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EST)
Language & Format: English | 90 minutes online
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
This 90-minute online session will feature some of the latest in social media strategy and trends with an emphasis on how to leverage testimonials from former smokers to help increase quits attempts in local communities. In this webinar we will explore leading social media platforms and best practices for utilizing them effectively. We'll also look at the use of testimonials, storytelling, creating shareable content and the increasing need for visual-based content.
As part of the webinar, attendees will learn how to build a social community, amplify their online presence with paid content and how to integrate social media into a multi-channel media campaign.
- Warren Weeks, Principal, Weeks Media
- Learn how to leverage social media channels to promote testimonials from former smokers
- Gain a greater understanding of social media strategies and posting social content on various platforms
- Discover what makes content shareable and engaging for audiences
- Learn about the process of building an online community
This webinar will be of interest to public health practitioners and community partners planning media campaigns on the topic of increasing quit attempts through the use of the media and testimonials from former smokers.
REGISTRATIONYou can register for this webinar by accessing our online registration form. Click here to register.